Saturday, July 22, 2006

Would Oprah want to be *my* friend?

I'm guessing......

NO!

I'm sure she'd find me horribly judgemental and sarcastic...the two qualities that I think many of my friends like best about me :)

I ask this question because someone read my blog and posted a comment...I went to her blog http://hoosierstudentnurse.blogspot.com/ and found someone who sounds a lot like me (into animals...CASA stuff) but thinks Oprah would like her. I like Oprah well enough....but I think she'd hate me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Evolved Homeschooling
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com