Saturday, November 18, 2006

It's Saturday Night and....

I'm still sober...what the hell is that about!?!?
It was an awful Saturday. Nothing seemed to go right including the moron that was backing out of a space and hit my car as I was going through a parking lot. When we got out he said, "I guess you didn't see me backing out" No you fucker....I saw you starting to back out so I laid on the horn and tried to get past you. With the observation that my car was fine, the fucker drove off. The guy is the manager of a new chain restaurant near my house (http://www.joeysseafood.com/) and his car has MN plates on it. I'm going there for lunch Monday and if he's in, I'm going to nag until I get a comped meal.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is up on the big screen. I think my 2 year old is going to need therapy after.
Debby

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Evolved Homeschooling
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com