Saturday, December 09, 2006

Yucky Stuff in my Navel

Yes, that's what someone from Australia typed in to get to my blog.

The yucky stuff came from the interrogation of my husband regarding the free Thanksgiving turkey (that turkey was total crap for anyone interested)

What's even funnier is that my blog was the *second* one in the list. The first one was an article from educationworld.com. Now THAT is funny!

My 7 year old gave me some other ideas of things to put in my blog to drive strange traffic here:

I eat toe jam

Sometimes I pee out my butt

That should really drive the freaks here!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Evolved Homeschooling
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com