Tuesday, March 20, 2007

And I'm home from CIFF

What is CIFF? I'm glad you asked, its the Cleveland International Film Festival. Wonderful time, met great people, and saw fantastic films.

I saw 16 movies instead of the 18 I was orignally scheduled to see due to exhaustion and a delayed flight out. I'm going to write about each one as I took extensive notes about each film.

Below I've posted some of my favorite commercials from the World's Best Commercials movie. A festival favorite, I was underwhelmed by this year's collection. I think I've culled the funniest/most interesting ones (at least to me!)

Enjoy!

Debby

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Evolved Homeschooling
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com