Saturday, June 09, 2007

Life

we've been sick for nearly three months!

We've had the flu, bronchitis, tonsillitis, and multiple colds. I have never been so sick in my life! Ended up on steroids, antibiotics, inhalers.....

Just after I got back from the Cleveland Film Festival I felt something wrong....and boy was a right. Frankly, I think it was our bodies responding to the stress of my dad's last few weeks. When it was all over, we fell apart...I know I did.

In the middle of this we planned a vacation since we hadn't been on one in quite awhile. We drove down to visit some friends in Tampa...then took a Carnival cruise that made me feel positively geriatric, spent one day at Universal Studios Orlando (It is better (cleaner, more fun) than that Mouse place. And then, for my older son, we spent two days at the Nick Hotel. Think 5 star resort for the 10 and under set. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was very clean and lots of fun. We also got a great rate.

Some big changes are coming down the pike for us. Don't want to talk about them right now but in a week we'll have a better idea of what we're going to do.

Debby

NOW READING:P.J. O'Rourke on The Wealth of Nations Delightful little read about O'Rourke's veiw of Adam Smith's groundbreaking book on economics. It's a great read especially if you don't know anything about Smith's book

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Evolved Homeschooling
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com