Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 Resolutions

I never do resolutions...they all seemed so cliched but I thought this would be a good year to do it since 2007 was such a horrible year and I'm really excited about starting over.

So...here they are....

1) Blog/write more. I’ve really enjoyed writing lately and with the 2008 elections coming up there’s lots of stuff to write about.

2) Less time on the computer. Might seem in conflict from number one but I’d like to focus more on unpacking and homeschooling

3) Schedule working on my business more Again, seems in conflict with another resolution doesn’t it? Maybe the resolution should be

4) Make my time on the computer more productive. Less forum/blog reading…more WORK

5) Call a friend once a week. 2007 I just lost touch with everyone. Once a week I’m going to call a friend.

6) Get politically active with the 2008 elections. I’m really concerned about the religious right and the state of America.

Any other suggestions?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Evolved Homeschooling
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com