Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hillary deserves my vote because she has a VAGINA!?!

I'm very tired of the "you're a self-hating woman" stuff from Hill-ocrats.

I disagree with two of Hillary Clinton's policy points:

I disagree with her immigration policy. I believe illegal immigrants deserve a drivers license. I believe illegals having a drivers license would benefit all the drivers on the road!

This is liberal heresey...but I'm not a huge advocate of universal health care, especially the type she's suggesting. Tax credits aren't what's needed...tax credits don't begin to help the out of sight medical costs for the working poor and middle class. And it doesn't address the out of control medicine costs.

On the whole, most of their policies are VERY similar. There isn't a whole lot of issue based differences. So now it comes down to personality, character, and what vision I think each of them has.

Hillary Clinton is part of the problem...the status quo. She's claiming experience through her husband's administration. After that much time in a place I believe you stop being able to see how paradigms can be totally different. She things incremental change is the only way to go because she doesn't see DC as a place of change. I don't like that. The whole 'vote for me or the boogeyman will get you' stuff has been done to death by Dubya. And I'm done with that too.


I also don't like her whole "I have more experience than Obama" shtick. Barak Obama has held elected political office longer than her. Obama didn't have a presidential husband opening the doors for him in the early days of his legislative career.

It comes down to who I think has a vision of America that is going to be better for us all..my children...my children's children. And Hillary doesn't have that in spite of having a vagina just like me.

Comments:
Well, maybe she can use it as a tracking device. The Vagina, I mean. My husband thinks that's what it is. He's always asking me where stuff is. But maybe Hillary can use her Vagina to find the votes here in NM. Because they're still not counted here, yet!

But seriously, I am tired of the press commenting only on identity politics when discussing the Democratic primaries. It makes me very annoyed. I don't vote based on internal body parts or external color.

I am glad I am not the only one frustrated by this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Evolved Homeschooling
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com