Friday, October 03, 2008

Been making...

jewelry.

It's to help me cope with the massive guilt due to my role in the current financial crisis.

This is my very first piece...using beads on closeout at AC Moore.



The second piece is a necklace I made using some lovely beads given to me by my instructor.



I've also made a matching necklace and bracelet for my friend's August birthday. Should have taken pictures of them..oh well.

I have a friend that makes BEAUTIFUL jewelry. Her eye for color is always going to be superior to mine..but I like doing it too.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Evolved Homeschooling
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Get Your Free Web Ring
by Bravenet.com